Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's the most wonderful time.

Jack and Joel are arriving on Christmas Eve. I have lots of shopping to do (I'm in charge of this Christmas dinner thing, which will likely involved bitterballen and casserole) and no time off work to do it, so we'll see what happens. Busy work week for this girl.

But first I'm going to a wedding -- Ruud's cousin Sjouke is getting married. Actually, we're not going to the wedding, which is a super-small event, but we're going to the reception. So, really, it's ideal.

Also, I should pack at some point, because Christmas Day marks the beginning of the long awaited journey Amanda, Jack, and Joel: From Bohemia to the Balkans. Of course, it has been somewhat adjusted since its titling. We're now starting closer to Bavaria, and Jack and Joel won't make it to the Balkans.

But you get the idea. This is very exciting indeed. I should know. I did all the planning.

2 comments:

Freeze_Dried_Brilliance said...

Of course you planned it all! By now you should be an expert! I realy hope you have a color coded map! :) A different color for each mode of transportation between cities! Ok, maybe you aren't as organized as I was!

Hope you have fun! Merry Christmas! Tell Jack I said Hello!

Amanda and Brent said...

Are you kidding me? I'm not even sure how we're getting from city to city, and I barely know when. I probably can't even find a highlighter....