Monday, December 11, 2006

White bicyclin', tree climbin', art appreciatin'.

Ruud and I spent Sunday at the national park, Hoge Veluwe, despite his being sick and my barely being over being sick. I wanted to go because they have a small wild boar herd. We saw no boars. I was unbearably disappointed, but still had fun biking through the park (though by nightfall my hands were so cold they didn't function properly), climbing trees, and checking out the art museum, which has a fantastic collection of Van Goghs.





3 comments:

Freeze_Dried_Brilliance said...

Looks like fun! But let's see a better picture of this guy!

Anonymous said...

I saw a picture of this guy at the local post-office and I know his parole officer! Boy, you sure know how to pick-them!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you chased the poor guy up a tree and he was trying to get away from you. So you tree-ed him!

I saw a picture of him at the local post-office in Hot Springs; I did't have my glasses on but I could see the word "Wanted" on it.

Jee-us you sure know how to pick-them.