Sunday, June 11, 2006

Interrupting your regularly scheduled program.

The only real reason I have for writing today is to tell you I bought a pair of boots. Yes, I know it's summer and there will be no bootwearing for a few months, or at least until the next time it rains, but they were beautiful and on sale and they fit. (Many of the shoes I try on here are too narrow for my apparently monstrous American feet.) I have boots! I have boots!

While I'm here, I might as well point out that today "work" meant swimming for two hours while nobody drowned. That's all I'm saying.

2 comments:

Freeze_Dried_Brilliance said...

Glad to hear that all of the kids are alive and well.

When I said I didn't expect you to come home It wasn't becuase they'd put you in jail for endangering the life of a child... so I'm glad to hear that the recent medical scares are all turning out okay!

I'm sending nerf and arm floaties!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»