Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm back.

At long last. After nearly a month of being heavy in the grumpy, things are finally turning around. It took a lot of quiet time, an intensely productive painting obsession (my own blue period), and a well-timed package (thank you, Andrea) but I'm feeling, more or less, like my old self again.



And just in time. I'm leaving for the States one week from Monday. There's a special wedding I wouldn't dream of missing, and many of the world's good people, all right there in Vermillion.

3 comments:

Freeze_Dried_Brilliance said...

Except your trip to the states coincided with my time off to visit you.

You can't say I didn't try!

Amanda and Brent said...

I know. Good try. I already tried to postpone the wedding months ago so my being there might come a little easier, but I had no luck.

Freeze_Dried_Brilliance said...

Sounds like something I would try to do! Good try though! I'm going to visit my family and Greg instead....gas will be cheaper than the airplane ticket...my bank account will thank me later when the credit card comes and is $1,000 cheaper!