Saturday, August 03, 2013

More Boquete food and fun.

One of our favorite things about Boquete is the food, so, naturally, we ate a lot. Fish tacos at Big Daddy's, breakfast at Sugar & Spice, and a lovely dinner at the Art Cafe. So many great restaurants to choose from.

The day before we left for Costa Rica/Boquete, we met Amy, a visitor to Panama who was planning to go to Boquete the next day, as well, for a volunteer position she had accepted. We offered to give her a ride (as far as David, then she caught the bus north while we continued west toward the border), and we met up with her for dinner the next night.


As always, we walked around a lot, and I bought a couple of little things for my nephews. We came across this "safety" grate in the side walk. Ahhh, Central America, asking people to be responsible for themselves. I dig it. (And I watch out.)



On the way out of town, we stopped by La Jungla de Panama, a small animal rescue, where I made some friends.







No comments: