Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Living for fun and profit.

I keep looking at those two suitcases. Do I really have a whole year's worth of stuff in there?

The play went beautifully. Hopefully I'll have pictures soon. What a great way to end my time in Vermillion. The whole project meant so much to me, and I couldn't have asked for better people to work with. And today the co- made it to the semis of the Irene Ryan competition! Congrats to Ryan and Regina. I'll be waiting by the phone this evening to hear if my superstars are in the finals.

The plane departs tomorrow at 11:50 a.m. After tending to some financial and dental business this morning, I came to Rapid to spend my last day stateside doing American things, like eating Chinese food and killing lots of time on the internet.

Is it possible that I'm moving to the Netherlands tomorrow? This is my reality. It's a beautiful thing.

Passport? Check. For the seventh time.

No comments: