Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm vacationing in the States.

It's a strange concept.

I'm almost packed. You know me. It's a 2-day affair, at least.

And I'm pretty darn excited. Regina and Adam are picking me up at the airport, bless them. Ma and Pa are blazing into Verm on Tuesday for a couple of days. There's wedding business all weekend. It's shaping up to be a lovely 10 days.

I'd like to thank you for continuing to read this thing, although the past couple of months have been pretty dry. Things should be picking up again soon. I'm going to Germany in October, so at least by then.

2 comments:

Freeze_Dried_Brilliance said...

When you get some time in the states you should call me and catch up on all the good stuff in my life!

Have fun and enjoy your time here! I told you that you shouldn't have packed anything since you left a lot of things here when you went... then you could take more of your stuff over there with two nearly empty suitcases in tow with you home!

Anonymous said...

We wish you a safe and happy trip!